We struggle like everyone else to come to terms with what it really means to function in a low-carbon economy. We measure and review our individual and organisational footprint every 3 months. This has led to:
- a significant reduction in car and air travel (we think before we drive or fly)
- the steady replacement of obsolete desktop computers with energy-efficient laptops
- upgrading our teleconferencing / skyping facility installation of a rain-water tank
- a few staff members installing solar water heaters at home
- increased use of public transport
... and there is still much, much more we can do!